Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inkheart Movie Prize Pack from As They Grow Up!


Awesome. I've been mad crushing on Brendan Frasier since, I don't even know, George of the Jungle. Maybe the Mummy came before that, not sure. Anyways, this looks like another kid-friendly movie coming out that I'd love to take my sister to see--we had a lot of fun watching Journey to the Center of the Earth (TWICE) last year. As They Grow Up blog is giving away 20$ for Fandango, which will easily get me and my sister matinee tickets to see this film! :) What a great giveaway, super excited to see the movie!

Here is a link to the blog, the contest, and a movie trailer:
http://www.astheygrowup.com/2009/01/coming-to-theaters-inkheart-movie-20.html?showComment=1231952640000#c5400042391798574445

Go me!

No comments: